Treat your sweetheart, your mom, a different client every time, your office, or yourself! Fill your life with flowers, and enjoy the happiness they spread!
Our flower subscription plan (some people call it a “CSA” for Community Supported Agriculture) offers large, beautiful bouquets – prepared and ready for you to pick up on Friday afternoons, from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m., or Saturdays, June – September. We offer five location choices for pick up:
- Clarksburg, WEST of I-270: Hidden Ridge Farm, on Peach Tree Road (email us for address and directions)
- Clarksburg Historic District: Novel Books, 23330 Frederick Road www.anovelbookshop.com
- Darnestown: The Surrey, 14120 Darnestown Road, www.thesurrey.com
- Dickerson: Kingsbury’s Orchard,19415 Peach Tree Road www.kingsburysorchard.com
- Poolesville: All About Equestrian, 19961 Fisher Avenue www.allaboutequestrian.com
Enjoy local and sustainably-grown flowers, cut fresh in the morning just for you, bundled into bright and festive bouquets with blossoms available by their natural bloom time. You’ll receive varied combinations of flowers in season. You’ll be amazed at how long they stay beautiful – the main advantage of buying fresh and local!
ONE bouquet a month (First Friday of the month, June through September): $85
TWO bouquets a month (First and third Friday of the month, June through September): $135